Thursday, July 21, 2011

New family photos are here!

I finally got around to photoshopping and going through all the family photos we took with the Howell family before we left.  And by that, I mean I took photos of their family and then Stefanie took photos of our family.  Yay free photography shoot!

It was before I got my hair chopped off for Locks of Love (that post is here), so they already seem a bit outdated, but we hadn't done family photos for almost a year and a half, so we were due.  So here is what we ended up with:






You know how I love to photoshop heads and faces (see my post about that here).  Can you guess which photos here I did that to?

Oh, and of course one super sweet photo of Bella and Xander, her BFF, on their way to the shoot.

How often do yo u get family photos done?  What are your favorite places to take photos of your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment