Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Overheard.1

So, this begins a new series chronicling the crazy stuff that comes out of my child's mouth (and other crazy stuff I overhear too perhaps)

We begin with today's hilarity.  Bella was in the bathroom while I was in the living room.  I heard her turn on the water, so she must have gotten out the stool.  I heard the water turn off.  Then there was a loud CRASH, a hideous THUNK and the wails of my child.  So I ran into the bathroom and scooped her up, searching for the blood or broken bones.  And I'm saying, "Bella, are you ok?  Where did you hit, tell Mommy what you hit..."

Through tear soaked face she sobbed, "The floooooooor!"

I started laughing, despite the situation, and a few seconds later she joined me.

(No toddlers were damaged permanently in the making of this hilarious moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment