1. Shorter Winters. Including but not limited to: not snowblowing, and being warmer than 50 degrees in June
2. Being near my family. I'm looking forward to Bella getting to know and learn from her Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Joseph, Pawpaw, Nanny, Papa, and all of our NC relatives
3. Living on the water in a bigger house! This view says it all:
4. A chance to make new friends
5. Vinny having shorter work hours
6. The opportunity to experience being a military family and the pride that comes from knowing we're helping our country
We're so excited to begin this new chapter of our lives!