Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kitchen: Before and After

So, recently I showed you what our kitchen looked like after the first day of unpacking:


You'll have to trust me when I say that it looked even worse after the boxes in the photo (along with 2 wardrobe sized boxes not pictures) were unpacked and their contents scattered on the floor.  It was a pretty daunting task.  I figured this would be the last room I managed to put everything away in considering how huge of a job it seemed.  Somehow I managed to get some inspiration on Saturday though and by Monday it looked like this:

I'm sure it will go through some iterations of where things are located, but I was very happy to have this done considering how much time we will be spending in this room.  All the stuff on the floor was a serious tripping hazard!

Vinny accused me of just throwing everything away :)

Now just 16 more rooms to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment