You'll have to trust me when I say that it looked even worse after the boxes in the photo (along with 2 wardrobe sized boxes not pictures) were unpacked and their contents scattered on the floor. It was a pretty daunting task. I figured this would be the last room I managed to put everything away in considering how huge of a job it seemed. Somehow I managed to get some inspiration on Saturday though and by Monday it looked like this:
I'm sure it will go through some iterations of where things are located, but I was very happy to have this done considering how much time we will be spending in this room. All the stuff on the floor was a serious tripping hazard!
Vinny accused me of just throwing everything away :)
Now just 16 more rooms to go!