Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bella's Beloved - Color Wonder

If you have kids, and have not yet discovered Color Wonder products...boy do I have a life changing experience coming for you.  This stuff is absolutely a must have if you cringe when your kids ask for markers or paint (which is totally me) and while I manage to let myself go and let her have the real stuff from time to time, Color Wonder paper and art supplies let me indulge her without needing medication.

The markers, finger paint, paintbrushes...all of it only colors on the paper!  GASP!  I know...I'll give you a minute to catch your breath.  So at the end of art time you have a relatively clean kid that a quick hand washing will return to pristine condition, a clean room (well, as clean as it was before you started), and a beautiful picture your kid can be proud of (hopefully).


Notice there that Bella is wearing a smock?  TOTALLY DIDN"T NEED IT!!!  It was there to make her feel like she was getting to make a mess...but shhh, that's a mommy secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment