Thursday, May 1, 2008

Starting to Blog

Alright, our friends Marcus and Stephanie have inspired me to blog. After watching them document the comings and goings of their little guy, Xander, http://thexmarksthe.blogspot.com/, I am inspired to share our little beauty with everyone too. While I'm not nearly as amusing as Marcus often is, I have high hopes that I can develop my skills if only given enough time.

So, let me introduce you to Bella. AKA, "Bella Bella!", aka "stinkybutt," aka "pookum," aka "piccolina," and a myriad other names that pop into people's heads when they see her. Her basic stats are on the main page, so I won't elaborate in this blog, but basically, she's our first (and likely only) child and, of course, the center of our universe. Since we have family and friends all over the country, I thought perhaps folks would like to follow her progress here instead of getting photo galleries and guessing about what's actually going on. So I'll try to keep this up to date and we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment