Saturday, May 3, 2008

focusing on our looks

This is the weekend to focus on our looks. I finally lost enough weight to earn a trip to the salon for a cut and color. After much deliberation, and input from half the known universe, I decided to go with honey colored highlights and to cut off a ton. So here's the final product:

Which I love. So thank you to everyone who gave me input. And sitting with me is our newest little model. Vinny and I took her to an open casting call for models this morning and she is now being represented by Model Club Inc. It's all a matter of luck as to whether she gets chosen by clients, but we'll see what happens.

So now its time to figure out what to do with Vinny. What do you think about a shave head, or maybe pink highlights?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your new look! I think both you and Bella should be models! As for Vinny, ever since his sexy legs debut, I feel he should shave those suckers, insure them and contact Tina Turner as her stand-in. Remember me when you're rich and famous!
    Love ya,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete